Re: [NTLK] Beginnner: Connect Newton 2100 to Mac..

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Apr 01 2008 - 09:26:42 EDT

I don't recall that there was very much feedback to the list, by
either provider or consumer. There was talk of setting up a link on
UNNA at the beginning but I never checked it and currently UNNA seems
to be down.
Paul Curtis was one of the providers but we rarely hear from him these
days. When he visited me a few years ago, I made a copy of the card
he was using. It provides two services, it will it seems dock a
Newton automatically to the last dock setup you used and has a backup
of files for ethernet connection.
It also includes Newt Test, Nitro, NTox, NHttpLib, Bluetooth Setup and
Courier. These may be dated versions but should still work.
I have a few cards that I could set up if needed.

Woody