Re: [NTLK] Beginnner: Connect Newton 2100 to Mac..

From: Nico Vanden Eynde <nicovde_at_edpnet.be>
Date: Sat Apr 05 2008 - 04:13:03 EDT

Hi Scott,

Old Macs are not the problem. I have a powerbook 3400c with Infrared port
running OS9.
I will give it try but as I wrote: I'm just a beginner with the Newton
PDA's.

Ask my anything how to repair old Compact Macs and vintage powerbooks but
with Newtons I have no experience at all.
It will probably be a matter to get me started with the Newton.

I'm planning to collect the complete Newton series. These are nice PDA's, I
just love them :-)
I must admit I was surpised about the size of the 2100: I hadn't expect it
would be so big compared to my 5 year old Ipaq PDA.

Thanks,

Nico