Re: [NTLK] OT Re: NewtWorks, footnotes, and MS Word

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Apr 05 2008 - 16:19:05 EDT

Glad you enjoyed it.
Truth is I don't often go to youtube, but if I am looking for a clip
from a tv show that I've seen I often find it.
I am probably not related to every "Woody", but coincidence, the
branch of the family tree that I get the name from does have roots in
South Carolina. But as for grits neither my mother or grandmother
ever served them to me.
Woody