Re: [NTLK] [ADMIN] List archives are back and up to date

From: Grant Hutchinson <grant_at_splorp.com>
Date: Wed Apr 09 2008 - 22:42:58 EDT

On 8-Apr-08, at 7:34 PM, L.W. Brown wrote:

> You rock!

Well, I appreciate the vote of confidence, but there is still a
problem. The automated hourly updating is still not happening. For
whatever reason, the scripts which update the HTML pages are not
running under the NewtonTalk account on the server. They can only be
run as root ... not very handy, especially since I do not have root
privileges on the server ... and neither does cron.

Stay tuned for the next episode.

g.