Re: [NTLK] internet contact issues

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu Apr 10 2008 - 01:33:52 EDT

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 12:42 AM, Oliver Leaman
<oliverleaman@hotmail.com> wrote:

> No, Ian, I don't, I ask the card to browse, and perhaps this is not a good idea, since it
> usually does not connect.

Do you mean to tell me our Newtons can browse for local wifi
networks??? Like our computers? And find access points??? Is that in
the Card options? I need to dig mine out. I didn't know that! It would
make my Newton immediately more useful!!!

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland