Re: [NTLK] Einstein on iPhone

From: Karel Jansens <karel.jansens_at_scarlet.be>
Date: Mon Apr 14 2008 - 09:21:49 EDT

matthiasm wrote:

> Do not build the target based on X11. X11 is not part of the iPhone
> and so it is not part of the iPhone header files (they are different
> headers than the system header files).
>
> Einstein for iPhone must be built using the special iPhone version of
> Cocoa, which is quite similar, yet not the same. You have to use UIKit
> to generate the basic UI and emulator surface.
>
> Matthias

This may be a silly question, but how do you "do" handwriting on a
device without a stylus?

Don't get me wrong, I hate the iPhone (<spit!>), but if Einstein could
be made to work on it, I'd probably buy one.

Then again, Einstein/Newton without the native HWR is just plain silly,
AFAIAC.

--
Karel Jansens