Re: [NTLK] online with a newt

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu Apr 17 2008 - 17:13:59 EDT

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 10:53 PM, Scott Hoffman <scottyhoffo@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks again - this is really cool!

I remember back in '95 and '96, traveling all over the east coast with
my Newton 120 running NOS 1.3, using the old cigarette case modem
(just found that old modem again, btw!), and Aloha to get my AOL
email. I would go weeks on end, with that as my only computer. Oh, and
I read and replied to my NTLK email on it back then. I had what I then
thought was a rather creative sig--"pardon the sloppy
handwriting--this was written on my Newton" ;-)

Welcome to the club!

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland