Re: [NTLK] Help - InOut not responding

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Apr 18 2008 - 09:09:31 EDT

It is starting to sound like it's time for some drastic action. I
don't know what to do but here are some of my random thoughts

What kind of drastic action? Depends on many factors and it isn't
clear but it seems to be some corruption in one or more soups in
storage. but in the worst case it would be a brain-wipe and starting
fresh. You know what you can and cannot do at this point.

I would first try to secure essential data, for me that would be
Names, Dates and Notes. Unless you specified to always store these
internally in their prefs, they will be spread across all memory
stores you have selected to save new info to. This data can be moved
to the internal store via each of these apps.

I would next go to the Storage folder in Extras and attempt to delete
any store with a name that seemed related to my problem. I hope that
this eliminates the problem.

Back up to a computer if possible. if not the try to move all
packages and extensions from one card to the other and reformat the
empty card and do a backup to it.

At some point you may have eliminated the problem or isolated it to
only one storage device

Sorry I have no concrete solution

Good luck
Woody