Re: [NTLK] newbee

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Apr 19 2008 - 09:49:46 EDT

Welcome to the list. What lead you to bring the Newt out of
hibernation?

The serial adapter and NCX is a good basic connection with my G4
running Leopard.
If you have a wireless network you might want to consider a wifi card,
read wiki and follow links to assess compatibility.

small flash cards can be borrowed or bought to get files necessary to
bootstrap the Newt to ethernet/wifi. Just ask on this list and you
will likely get an offer.

Woody