[NTLK] newbee

From: NB <nbuehster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Apr 19 2008 - 08:18:48 EDT

i am new to this group, please be kind. i have brought my Newton 2100
out of moth balls ( had it since intro ) and would like to connect to
my macbook. is my best alternative to use a usb / serial connector
discribed in bootstrap ? i dont want to spend to much money and dont
have any ambitions ( syncing or anything like that ) just basic up
load a pkg maybe. i read the newbee guide on the wiki ( wow u folks
are good ! ) also, is there a on line forum or chat area on the
newton? thanks and i look forward to reading all of your interesting
newton info. I