Re: [NTLK] Adriano's lost shipments and Italian postal system

From: <farkasw_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 09:48:08 EDT

Doc Clu,

Based on poor Adriano trying to ship me a dongle twice (to the U.S.) and having both shipments fail (lost in transit), and reading that others never received their orders, I (perhaps unfairly?) concluded that shipments to European destinations were a surer thing than international shipments.

I will be coming back through U.S. customs next weekend. Do you think
they will question my little dongle?

Typing on a German keyboard is quite challenging, but it's nice to read everyone's posts as I gaze out across Lake Zürich to the Rigi-Kulm.

Wendy

newtontalk Digest Sun, 20 Apr 2008 Volume: 08 Issue: 172