Re: [NTLK] Formatting & Erasing Linear Flash Cards

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Sun Aug 03 2008 - 11:15:26 EDT

On 8/3/08 10:39 PM, "Matt Howe" <matthowe@comcast.net> wrote:
> After maybe a year, the Pretec card
> started to work again, no reason why, it just did.

Matt, I must say that is the strangest story I've heard! I believe you.
It's just very odd that a dead card would suddenly start working again.
Even so, I don't care to wait a year to find out if my card will start
working again.

I telephoned a friend of mine who has a PC with PCMCIA slot. What software
needs to be installed on that WinXP PC in order to format my 32MB linear
card? (Direct links to the needed software would be appreciated.)

Many thanks,

James Wages