Re: [NTLK] Formatting & Erasing Linear Flash Cards

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Tue Aug 05 2008 - 00:38:57 EDT

John,

With regard to the part of your email I've quoted below, I must again repeat
that this PC my friend's friend uses is at least 8 years old. It's ancient.
So it's likely it meets the requirements of 16-bit and 5-volt. But again,
it lacks the driver named "PCMCIA and Flash memory
devices", despite the fact it has XP on it.

So could someone please extract and send me the appropriate Windows PC card
device driver? I can then test and let the Newton world know if there is a
possible solution here.

Alternatively, which ancient Mac notebook model has a 5v, 16-bit PC card
slot built-in?

Many thanks,

James Wages