Re: [NTLK] How do you use your Newton?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 14 2008 - 20:49:03 EDT

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 7:05 PM, Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog@gmail.com>wrote:
> ~~~ On 2008/08/14 22:03, Sonny Hung at sonnyhung@gmail.com wrote ~~~
>
> > Yes, we don't know each other for you do inquire
>
> Sorry Sonny -- I grew up in New Jersey, and at least in my generation,
> "riding" each other was part of the way of life.

Hey Christian,

Yes, "riding" each other has not stopped even now. Couple of my buddies I
know still do that :)
Occasionally I play dumb and take it for a ride too :)
I've always enjoy your comments, too bad my coy humor doesn't translate well
in text only format LOL.
And I enjoy the wide array of personalities here on Newtontalk ...

So yes, back to our beloved Newtons. I may as well answer this now.

> Christian aka "Lord Groundhog"
> 56 years (but not for much longer)

So an early Happy Birthday to you brother :D

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung