[NTLK] "How do you use your Newton" Newtonbook making STARTED!

From: RedJazz <redjazz_slo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Aug 17 2008 - 09:09:47 EDT

Hello,

I, Matej Horvat, have started the making of the Newtonbook of the popular thread "How do you use your Newton?", which I also originally started.

If anyone submits his or her story after this message, I can't guarantee that the story will be in the book. However, if a story is submitted after the book is complete and posted on UNNA, I will attempt to add the story to version 1.1 of the book, but only if there will be more than ten or so stories.

I am also looking for translators, to translate the book into other languages.

Also, the book will be in Universal format, and will be tested on a MP120/1.3, MP110/1.2, and an eMate.

M. Horvat