Re: [NTLK] MP2100 Screen Brightness

From: Woody <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Aug 18 2008 - 22:49:20 EDT

I do fine under florescent office lighting, classroom lighting and most
shop lighting. I find most residential lighting too dim and need the
backlight, which is most of my use.
The backlights do lose brightness with use, especially those of the
Newtons era. They can be replaced. See
<_http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00backlightreplacement.html_>
The contrast adjustment can be re centered but I don't like the way it
dims till you tap the display after this adjustment.
Woody