Re: [NTLK] MP2100 Screen Brightness

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue Aug 19 2008 - 01:20:12 EDT

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 2:55 AM, T-na Tran <tnatran@sprintpcs.com> wrote:
> For indoor use / lighting, do most of you have to use the backlighting? I mean, under normal indoor lighting. I find my MP2100 screen very dim; I always have to have the backlighting on. I've adjusted the contrast but still, I can only use the MP2100 with the backlight on. I was not sure if that is normal or if I need to have it serviced. It works fine every other way. I have 2 MP2100 and they both have the dim screen.
>
> Is that normal for the MP2100? I find I'm not using teh MP2100 as much due to the poor lighting and it being difficult on the eyes.

I don't think anybody mentioned it, but it seems that most screen
protectors for the MP2K series cut down on contrast, thus
necessitating the use of the backlight. I have noticed that at those
times my Newt isn't wearing a screen protector, I need the backlight
less--but I seldom do that, so I use the backlight most of the time.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland