[NTLK] Newton 2100 first sync

From: Carlos Pessoa <carlos.pessoa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 19 2008 - 18:45:52 EDT

Hi all,

I've just returned to the Newton World after a 5 years break!
I would like o sync my 2100 to my Macbook para o running Leopard
10.5.4, but I don't have a serial cable, newton dongle or USB-serial
adapter.
However, I do have a ethernet card and drivers installed in my 2100.
Which desktop program is best for me to sync the newton for the first
time?
I've downloaded the NCX application, but it seems that I need to
install NCX's etherne.pkg in the prior to the sync in order to be able
to establish a ethernet connection. Is there any other application
that would do the trick?

Best,
Carlos