Re: [NTLK] Newbie question: Newton Museum DVD = Unna DVD?

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Tue Aug 19 2008 - 19:17:23 EDT

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 6:37 PM, Carlos Pessoa <carlos.pessoa@gmail.com> wrote:

> At the time I left the community there's no such a thing as Newton
> Museum DVD, but there was the UNNA DVD. Are they the same thing? If
> not, where can I find the Newton Museum DVD to download?

The Newton Museum DVD is a 3rd party's Newton software collection, so
it's not the same as the UNNA DVD (which is just the UNNA archive
burned to a DVD). It is currently available only as a BitTorrent
download.

The torrent file can be found at:

<http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/4006452/Newton_Museum_.dmg_file.4006452.TPB.torrent>.

This torrent will be added to the UNNA.org BitTorrent tracker in the
very near future and the UNNA.org seeds will come back online at that
time as well.

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com