Re: [NTLK] Looking for a Speaking clock

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Wed Aug 27 2008 - 10:59:10 EDT

Yes I was just about to post something similar to this. Nice program,
however it speaks time in German not English (as you found out as well).
 I had hoped that only the instructions were in German or that there was
a English "mode" but apparently not. Oh well.

On another note, I suggest everyone would be more careful when
responding to emails on the list. Some email programs by default list
the email address of the previous poster in the main body of the email.
 While this is great in private emails, it is not very good on a public
list as spam bots can harvest these. Most mail list archives hide the
addresses, but not if they are in the main body of the message/email.
It is the same reason people say "please don't post my email address in
the open". It is just asking for spam.

-Dan