[NTLK] Hello again and should I part with all my newtons?

From: Lacombe, Kevin M CIV Code 105.2, Code 105.24 <kevin.lacombe_at_navy.mil>
Date: Thu Aug 28 2008 - 14:45:01 EDT

It looks like a lot has changed (and some still the same) since I last read or posted here. I saw Grant, Ed, Martin, Laurent, Mr PCB-Man, Frank, Greg, Joel, Jon, Norm, Larry, Paul, Russ, Simon, Sonny, Tom, Tony, and even Ferdi.

No Victor though :(

After moving and spending the last 3 years building a house and having babies and then no longer being able to bring my newt to work (Thanks 9/11!), I'm wondering what to do with all of this stuff?

I used to buy and sell on ebay (MYOLDSTUFFFORSALE) but didn't notice a whole lot of newton stuff out there. Is there any desire on NT for surplus newton stuff?

I do have my personal 2100 and my eMate up and running and to tell you the truth, I almost can't remember how to do anything? Am I just getting old or what?

Any advice would be much appreciated and it's been great reading posts again.

-Kevin