Re: [NTLK] Hello again and should I part with all my newtons?

From: Russ Bravo <russbravo_at_lineone.net>
Date: Fri Aug 29 2008 - 01:48:32 EDT

Hi Kevin

Nice to get a name check, although I'm only an occasional contributor
to NTLK these days. The list is still pretty active and with talk of a
WWNC for 2009, you'd have to say that amongst aficionados at least,
using Newtons is still exciting!

Many who have wanted to pick up a 2100 have done so via J&K Sales very
reasonable $80 deal on eBay, so I guess demand has slackened off
somewhat, although here in the UK there is still interest particularly
among Mac users.

If you're interested in off-loading some items by all means contact me
off-list, or post to the list and I'm sure you'll see a response.

all the best

Russ, UK :)

Protected by www.Spamjab.com {T6wsiLbKNTr8sByOl8}