Re: [NTLK] Newton model number?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Aug 30 2008 - 17:26:33 EDT

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 3:22 PM, Jon Glass <jonglass@usa.net> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 9:15 PM, Kostas Theofilis <roufianos@mac.com>
> wrote:
> > I received a question about the MessagePad 2000 I am selling on ebay.
> > The question was about the model number on the back of the Newton.
>
> 2100" but under model number, says, "H0149".
> 2000" on the back, yet also says, for a model number, "H0149"!

Yeah, for the other models such as the OMP & MP100 they had the same model
number just a slight difference in the NOS
For MP110/120 & 130 they each had different model numbers IIRC

For the MP2000 & 2100 they have the same model number and since the two are
only different in memory specs and the prior could be upgrade to the
latter's specs it seems they just kept it the same for the two.

Last one was the eMate and of course that was different.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung