[NTLK] How to add pictures to NTK project?

From: Steffen Bendix <lennie-nospam_at_arcor.de>
Date: Sun Dec 21 2008 - 03:48:18 EST

Hello,

I've just started to program for the Newton with the Newton Toolkit
1.6.3b (NTK) for Macintosh. I work with the book "Programming for the
Newton". In one chapter I have to add two picture files to my project
but my files are not recognized by NTK. What format do I have to use?
I took PICT but other formats don't work, too. I tried it with running
NTK in SheepShaver and native in MacOS 9. Any suggestions?

Steffen