Re: [NTLK] ten+ years later, HWR that seems to work

From: Charles Mangin <option8_at_option8.com>
Date: Tue Dec 23 2008 - 14:11:21 EST

i'd say the n800 is my everyday PDA if i actually used it every day,
like i used to my mp2100. it's still just a little inconvenient to
take notes on. i like using xournal to do quick sketches and take some
short meeting notes - i convert the doodles into PDF and send them to
my mac for later use.

it's still not as easy as the ca1997 mp2100, tho. take notes, doodles,
etc. sync to the mac as plain text, quick assist on a name or
appointment to add to the calendar/names DB... sigh. the maemo folks
should take more notes from this group.

as it is, it looks like they're committed to making it better, nokia
is anyway. i've sent in my comments and handwriting samples already.

  charles mangin | globetrotting Newton user
option8-newton@option8.com