Re: [NTLK] Fix2010 code release

From: Eckhart Köppen <lists_at_40hz.org>
Date: Mon Dec 29 2008 - 16:42:46 EST

On 29. Dec 2008, at 03:53, Tony Kan wrote:

> Folks
> Following the recent discussion about the 2010 bug, I have asked
> Avi Drissman to release the source code to everyone. He is asking
> some questions and not having the requisite experience, I can't
> answer them. So I pass on his questions (see below) along with some
> of my own; since the answers will be of interest to the whole
> community, please feel free to post your answers through newtontalk:
> 1.. What licensing should he release the code under?
> 2.. After we figure out the licensing what should I do with the
> code?

BSD is fine, and I can certainly add this to the packages I'm already
maintaining using SourceForge:

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=88078

Eckhart

PS: Subversion etc. don't play very well with Mac NTK project files,
I usually just pack everything (source, binaries, ...) into ZIP files
and upload it.