[NTLK] nBlog: a viable mobile blogging option?

From: Riccardo Mori <rick_at_poc.it>
Date: Mon Dec 29 2008 - 15:39:00 EST

Hi folks!

On another forum a fellow member posted the following message. To try
and help him, I told him I'd relay his message here. Any feedback is
really appreciated. Thanks!

* * * * * * BEGIN * * * * * *

I'm in the market for a more portable blogging solution.

For a few years now, I've been using my wireless-enabled Powerbooks (a
5300, 1400, and Lombard) or TRS-80 Model 100 & acoustic couplers to
blog on the go, but as I'm "on the go" a lot more lately (and will be
for the foreseeable future), I'm looking for something that's a little
less ungainly - say, something that'll fit in my coat pocket.

As I absolutely *abhor* cellphones and Blackberry-type devices, I
figured a wifi-equipped PDA would be the way to go. Being a retro-
minded guy, I almost immediately thought of the Newton, a little
Google research introduced me to nBlog, which led me to this page (<http://myapplenewton.blogspot.com/2008/10/nblog.html
>).

Does anyone else here have any sort of experience using nBlog to
update their blogs? Success or horror stories? I'd be looking to use
it on a regular basis, but if it's going to be too much of a pain, I
may just look into something else.

Kind regards,
r.

System Folder - The Platinum Days