Re: [NTLK] NCX setup

From: Ian P. Currie <ipcurrie_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Feb 03 2008 - 03:00:40 EST

Hi Woody,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you on this. Yes, I am still able
to connect to the G4, no problem.

I am intrigued by your description of personal web sharing as a means
to installing packages... and I have no idea what you are talking
about. Can you maybe point me to a previous thread on this subject, or
describe the process in more detail?

Thanks,

Ian.