Re: [NTLK] Looking for an invoice for a 2x00 battery pack

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Feb 03 2008 - 17:51:33 EST

On 2/3/08, Frank Gruendel <newtontalk@pda-soft.de> wrote:

> It would probably not be that much of a problem to get a receipt
> without having made a purchase. In fact a list member has already
> offered me this (thanks a lot). But I'd rather provide a REAL
> receipt for a REAL purchase, due to my darn honesty :-)

Hey Frank,

Does anyone out there recall the actual price they use to sell these packs
for?
I actually have an original receipt for a purchase of two of these packs but
they were for $30 each since they were being discounted and clearanced at
the time.

Check here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/356523022/

--
God bless,