Re: [NTLK] copy to certain note

From: dotline7 <dotline7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 12:21:03 EST

Thanks for this message.

On the web http://www.inventors-emporium.co.uk/pages/macintosh.html they
prize human interface creators and they write: "It's interesting that there
appears to be no one of their calibre (Jef Raskin, Bruce Tognazzini, Don
Norman) working at Apple any more and the evidence is the poorly thought out
and implemented interfaces of Mac OS X, QuickTime Player and Sherlock II.
The attitude now is to make it look cool and leave the users to work out the
mess for themselves."

I think Newton is the only still used human interface device.

John

PS. I tried to run Archie with CrossOver. Not a chance. I try PC.