Re: [NTLK] copy to certain note

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 07:18:06 EST

On Feb 4, 2008 12:33 PM, Ronnie Simon <ronnie_simon@uk.ibm.com> wrote:
> Andy
> Have a look at ...... <
> http://www.inventors-emporium.co.uk/pages/newton-clipassist.html >
> Regards
> Ronnie Simon

Ha! Thanks for that! He's got some interesting bits there! (and he's
one of us) ;-)

But seeing your post, and looking at this reminded me that Twerx will
do something similar! However, it just posts to NewtonWorks documents.
But, if somebody already has Twerx, it might be good to know that you
can append text to a document! I need to remember that! I have some
files I need to consolidate. ;-) Thanks!

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland