Re: [NTLK] eMate problems

From: Ian Moffatt <ianmoff_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Feb 05 2008 - 17:21:58 EST

On 5 Feb 2008, at 20:51, Sonny Hung wrote:

> On Feb 5, 2008 3:46 AM, Ian Moffatt <ianmoff@mac.com> wrote:
>> I need to double check the adapter then - I measured it last night
>> at 7vdc
>> but I have no LED lit on the eMate :-(
>>

> Which adapter do you have that you are trying to use?
> 9w Newton Adapter or the 7W Newton Adapter?
> Are you using a Newton Power Adapter or a Third Party Adapter?

9W Newton

It's been plugged in for a couple of hours now - still no LED (saw
this on Joels(?) site)

Have also got a couple of batteries cooling down in the fridge to try
that method tomorrow evening

After that I'll get some rechargeables with tags on Thu (not at work!)
and rebuild the batt pack and try again

Cheers

Ian

--