Re: [NTLK] Carrying a 2100: holster

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Feb 15 2008 - 13:10:54 EST

Hi Christian,
The only thing I could suggest since you sound like you are really
interested in getting something useable for you is to purchase a low-cost
shoulder holster setup and then find a replacement holder for the gun holder
that will hold the Newton in it's place.

I'm thinking that a Neoprene holder of some sort with the strap material
that's used with backpacks could be used for reinforcement and as securing
points... I'm tempted to try but with the recent incidents my wife has
experienced with just the local NYPD I'd stay away from it because some of
those on the force act like yahoos... not to tarnish the
reputation of the rest of the NYPD... whom we have either family or friends
on the force.

They show no respect for other law enforcement officers from
other agencies, they need to be trained properly or interviewed better...
It seems to be an issue wiht authority and prejudices...

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family