Re: [NTLK] Carrying a 2100: holster

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon Feb 18 2008 - 07:23:09 EST

On Feb 18, 2008 12:41 PM, <wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is this the setup you happen to use with your own 2100
> Mr. Glass?

Oh, no! After I lost my chinese case, I got a RipOff case. It's not a
play-through. It hangs on the hip (with a metal clip), and you pull
the Newton out to play with it. It has two pockets on the front (one
can hold a Wifi or BT card, and another card or two, and the
other--well, I don't know what it could hold! It's too short for pens,
and too narrow for most phones. I don't use it for anything. Oh, and a
pen holder on each side. That's what I use.

Somewhere, I've also got a Calise case that I had fitted with metal
loops, and had a shoulder strap made, so I can carry it that way, too.
I jerry-rigged a handle too, for when I wasn't using the strap. I
think my son's 120 is in that case right now.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland