Re: [NTLK] New Emate network woes

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Feb 18 2008 - 17:34:11 EST

A good place to start is to assure that you have everything properly
setup.
I believe that Frank has a good procedure, see
<http://www.pda-soft.de/body_ethernetconnectivity.html>
It sounded like you were trying to connect to Simon's NCX if so you
will need either his Internet Dock or TCP/IP installed on your Newt.
With Internet Dock you will select "Internet" from the 'connect via'
menu when you launch Dock, then search for computer and with luck
yours will show up. Select it and connect.
With TCP/IP Jon Glass offered a procedure see
<http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=120150595611152&w=2>

Woody