Re: [NTLK] New Emate network woes

From: alastair johnston <mail_at_abj.me.uk>
Date: Tue Feb 19 2008 - 11:38:21 EST

I have internet dock installed (I think from reading around) and also
TCP/IP. When I launch dock, I don't see an "Internet" option on the connect
through menu though.
I've even tried using a crossover ethernet cable to connect directly with my
macbook to cut out the router, but still no joy.

The only other things I notice are that when I try to connect to the router,
I choose connect on the newt and then it begins loading the various
packages. Then it says something like trying to connect, and while it does
this, the led on the ethernet cable does not light up, nor does the
indicator on my router.

It's frustrating as I really want to be able to get these two exchanging
data, or at least allow me to get Newton works documents onto my mac for
final editing.