Re: [NTLK] New Emate network woes

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Feb 20 2008 - 11:27:59 EST

That won't work because the formatting is wrong. but there are folks
who will loan you a card with internet packages in the form of a
backup that you canrestore to your eMate.

If no one in the UK makes an offer, contact me off list and we can
make arrangements. the cost would be shipping and first class letters
don't cost much.

Woody