Re: [NTLK] New Emate network woes

From: alastair johnston <mail_at_abj.me.uk>
Date: Wed Feb 20 2008 - 03:12:00 EST

> If it is installed you will find it in the extensions folder, it is
> named "Internet Dock" If it is installed and not frozen then you will
> see "Internet" as one of your options.

Had another thought. In my purchase of the newt, I also received some kind
of memory card. It looks like a PCMCIA card but unfortunately has no
manufacturers label left on it. It has some packages already installed.

I was wondering whether I could download "Internet Dock" onto this from the
web somewhere. Can I write to this card on a Win PC with PCMCIA slot and
then get the app onto the newton?