Re: [NTLK] Emate Educational Stuff

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Feb 29 2008 - 22:08:29 EST

On 2/29/08, Matt Howe <matthowe@comcast.net> wrote:

> I would also be interested in copies of anything you might come up with. I
> have a 4 year old very computer literate grand daughter. At home she has
> her
> own PC and plays memory games and watches her DVD's on it. But when she
> visits she looks at my Emate and says "Grandpa, that's just my size. Can I
> play with it?" So I need something for her to play.

Yes I'm in the same search...
There are too few of the educational apps for the eMate out there and my
daughter who's turning six has been allocated on and I want here to start
using it also as her journal so she learns how to express herself by
writing. However any games that are educational would be appreciated here. I
do have an iBook Lime ready for her but I'm still collecting software for
that and unsure if it will be OS9, OSX or dual boot because educational
software is tough to come by as they at times are still costly though old...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung