Re: [NTLK] Repair a newton

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Jan 06 2008 - 18:56:21 EST

Newtons are rather sturdy.
some of problems that I know about are
spring at bottom of battery compartment getting too compressed, test
with power adapter
ROM board loose, remove back and reseat it
Port door breaking and severing the display ribbon, can be repaired
with some difficulty though I would replace the newton.
What are your symptoms

Have a look at JK Sales. repair service.
<http://www.jksalesinc.com/catalog/index.php?cPath'0&osCsid(738217dfc6b3e16566e55e58d4f1cb

In Europe I would contact Frank.

Woody