Re: [NTLK] Einstein installer for itos2008?

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos <der_admiral_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Jan 17 2008 - 10:35:03 EST

I've looked a little on internet tablet talk but I am pointed to a Nokia 770 version.

As far as the N800 goes, I am loving it!
I don't think I've used a gadget as much as I do my N800 (well the exception is my MP2100 when I was using it daily).
I do miss the NewtonOS, mostly for the incredible ink notes. MaemoPad+ is OK...but it isn't the Newton's notepad.
The lack of addresbook and calendar is somewhat problematic, (didn't like the GPE ones that are available), but my addressbook and calendar are both in my cell phone (Nokia N80) and on my 3G iPod,so it's not that much of a major setback.