[NTLK] Newton English Dictionary?

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Sat Jan 19 2008 - 05:01:06 EST

First off, thanks Woody, got the packages working now.
 I am looking for a good dictionary program (English)
for the Newt. Looked in Unna, saw other languages,
but not English. Ran google, nothing.

No dictionary program for Newt? I just want to look
up words.

Also, can someone or some of you email a sort of short
list of the essential software you are running on the
Newt?

MP2000 upgraded to 2100 with 24 mb linear flash card.
NIE
Newt Works
Heap Saver (in demo mode on internal storage)
Power Forms
The standard software

I also have a dormant, but tested and working 4 GB CF
card in the Newt waiting for Paul's ata driver full version.