Re: [NTLK] vCard Puzzle

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Sun Jan 20 2008 - 14:34:54 EST

On Jan 20, 2008, at 5:30 AM, Greg Hankins wrote:

> Hi folks!
> I have been playing around with finding an effective way of syncing
> my Mac OSX Tiger AddressBook (4.0.6) with my MP2000.
<big snip>

Yes, you are correct in that there is no really good working sync
setup for OSX addressbook to Newton...

Although! Simon is still working on NCX which is leading that
direction. Hopefully when then is ready we will have the best
syncing for Newton EVER.

With regards to the Vcard thing, I have seen that also, but never
figure out the why. Probably some kind of IC/VC thing? If memory
serves Vcard wasn't part of the Newton's original software (was it
invented yet?).

Sorry, this isn't very helpful.
Marty