Re: [NTLK] RES: Sometimes its the small things

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Sat Jan 26 2008 - 10:53:42 EST

Matt
I've started using this and am finding BB Editor is very useful.

I don't suppose you know what the little icon on the very left hand side is
for. The one directly above the semi-colon?
It's a small rectangle with another even smaller rectangle across one
corner. When I tap it, nothing seems to happen?

Thanks

Andy