[NTLK] ROM Dumper question

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat Jan 26 2008 - 15:18:40 EST

OK, I'm trying to dump my ROM from my uMP2K, to my Mac. I load ROM
Dumper, and when I hit "connect" I connect like I always do, and when
ROM Dumper loads the connection, I get the message, "Listening on
Port...."

But no message as to its IP address. This happens both with a static
address via wired, and a DHCP connection via wifi--oh, and a DHCP
address wired, also. I never get the important "IP address". Weirder
still, when I finally disconnect, and try again, I get this error, "An
error occurred (Listen, -60049)

In any case, I can't upload my ROM to my Mac. Has anybody else
experienced this? Have any suggestions? My wifi and wired both work
normally, and if I connect via DHCP, I can see my local IP address
when it first connects, so I don't see how my connection could be
bad...

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland