Re: [NTLK] How do I keep a password protected journal?

From: Kate Case <kate.case_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jan 26 2008 - 20:48:13 EST

Thanks for that useful lead Dan
I've downloaded that package from unna and will try it. It looks
like it adds quite a few handy functions to Notes, not just the
encryption.
BTW when I downloaded it from the Standalone website the package
installation stalled within seconds with the message "package
damaged". No problem with the same package from unna.

Cheers

Kate