Re: [NTLK] NCX setup

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Jan 28 2008 - 21:35:49 EST

I had no problem with my upgrade to leopard though I am using a G4.
It would seem that if you are getting a NIE error the problem is
between the router and the newton or between the Newton and the Card
you are using.
see the Newton error data base for discussion of your error
<http://tools.unna.org/errors/query.php?code=-61001>
Are you sure that you can still connect with the G4 running
tiger?

Woody