Re: [NTLK] NCX setup

From: Ian Currie <ipcurrie_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Jan 28 2008 - 23:03:06 EST

Hi Woody,

Here's a more expansive explanation of the problem:

On the G4 with Tiger, using NCX, I connect using Ethernet Dock. No problem.

On the MBP with Leopard, using NCX, I try to connect using Ethernet Dock, and nothing happens at all. The Newt just gives up after a while.

Using Dock TCP/IP, I get the NIE error -61001 I described earlier, while trying to connect (MBP or G4, doesn't matter really since it never even gets past the router) .

I guess another way to solve my problem is with something other than NCX. Escale? Is anyone out there using Escale on an MBP with Leopard?

I.

ipc at large