Re: [NTLK] Newton and Nokia n800 help needed.

From: Bruce Durocher II <bedii_at_qwest.net>
Date: Sat Jul 05 2008 - 09:52:17 EDT

Since I've not done this, and will need to get a bluetooth card
(which means that I want to wait until Adriano is better, since he's
done so much good work getting Newton products out he deserves my
money), I need to ask what steps are involved once I've got the
card. I gather that I'll need to install Blunt, Neo, and Nitro
first. Can you tell me what you mean by "rendered txt files?" Will
I have tabs and carriage returns, or will it be one giant hunk of text?

Since you don't mention transferring any HTML files from one device
to the other successfully I gather that raw HTML transfers end up too
damaged to work with, which is unfortunate--I'd hoped to use
Newt'sCape to convert HTML books I'd downloaded on the n800 and
transferred to the Newton into Newton Book format so that I could
read them on a larger screen...