Re: [NTLK] stop quit

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 08 2008 - 06:40:02 EDT

~~~ On 2008/07/08 06:48, L.W. Brown at lwb@mac.com wrote ~~~

> Obviously you did not read the instruction manual on the meaning & use
> of codes & signs.
> I bet you don't even know the secret handshake.
> Should we vote him out, or give him another chance (after some
> sufficiently humiliating, penitential deed)?
> :^(
>
> Or was someone trying to exit a program?
> ;-]
>

> On 7. Jul.,`08, at 23:20 EDT, J. Steven Salibo wrote:
>
> WTF??

It's plain to me that this person is trying to give up smoking. He was
experiencing a craving for a cigarette, so he started practising his trigger
words for reinforcing the hypnotherapy he's receiving to give up tobacco.
Now this person happens to have DragonSpeak on his computer, and at that
particular moment he had his mail client open without realizing it. He
spoke his trigger words and the computer picked it up.

After that he must have spoken the commands that addressed the e-mail to us
and sent it.

OK folks, nothing to see here. You can move on now.

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a Newton.˛
            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl